ONLINE RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
It is important to us that our customers are fully satisfied with their online purchases. If you are not pleased with your purchase for any reason, you may return the item(s) within 21 days of delivery for a full refund.
- Return order must ship within 21 days of delivery.
- Return item(s) must be in new condition (See below "What is New Condition?")
- Return order must have an RA# (See below "Returns Process")
- Returned item(s) will be processed as a refund and credited back to the original method of payment.
- Trustori reserves the right to limit and/or deny any return.
WHAT IS NEW CONDITION?
- To be eligible for a return, item(s) must be returned in new, un-used, unaltered condition, with original product box and/or packaging, including all instructions/literature and original tags.
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to try out all items indoors. Wear your apparel/helmets around the house to ensure proper fit before heading out to the stable. All footwear must be tested indoors.
- Any item(s) that show signs of wear/use (dirt, smell, animal hair, scuffing, etc) or otherwise in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
Item(s) marked Clearance and/or Final Sale can not be returned for exchange, store credit or refund.
Sale item(s) can only be returned for exchange or store credit.
- Nutritional supplements are non-returnable.
- Liquid products (sprays, shampoos, etc) are non-returnable.
- Item(s) not in new condition can not be returned for exchange, credit or refund.
- Gift cards are only redeemable for merchandise. No cash value.
- To complete a return, a receipt or proof of purchase maybe requested.
ORDER CANCELLATION / MODIFICATIONS
If you change your mind on an order or an item in your order, contact us ASAP. If we can intercept your order prior to shipping we will do so and can then cancel or modify as desired.
Trustori does not charge restocking fees on product returns that meet the above conditions.
- For online exchanges please place a new order for the item(s) you want before returning your original purchase. This will ensure that your new item(s) do not go out of stock prior to your refund.
- Then, contact us to return your original order. Once we receive your return, we will process a refund for the cost of the returned item(s). (See below "Returns Process")
- Item(s) that you return will be processed as a refund and credited back to the original method of payment.
DAMAGE DUE TO SHIPPING
- If a package arrives visibly damaged, keep all original shipping packages and take pictures, contact Trustori ASAP.
- Damaged item(s) claims are handled via the shipping carrier (Canada Post, UPS) but Trustori will assist customers with these claims to the best of its ability.
- We know receiving item(s) damaged during shipping is a frustrating process. Please be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than desired.
DEFECTS & WARRANTY RETURNS
- Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. Trustori will do our best to assist customers with their warranty issues; however please understand Trustori does not provide any direct warranty on items sold.
- Most manufacturers offer a warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Please note warranty processing may take an extended period of time and will be subject to the manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
Request a return authorization number (RA#) by sending us an email to email@example.com
In your email provide us with the following information.
- First & Last Name
- Date of purchase
- Order number
- Item(s) to be returned
- Reason for return(s) (i.e. wrong size, wrong colour, need to exchange, product is defective, etc.)
We will send you a confirmation email, with an RA# and RA# form.
- Please print your RA# form and include it inside the shipping box you are mailing back to Trustori.
- Place all item(s) to be returned in a shipping box, you can use the original shipping box you received if available (don't forget to include all the original product boxes and/or packaging, product instructions/literature, original tags, etc.).
- Seal shipping package well and ship, we will contact you when we receive your package. See Note Below**
Returns are to be shipped to the following address:
#1103 230 Eversyde Blvd SW
Calgary Alberta T2Y0J4
** Please note: Trustori does not cover the cost of return shipping. It is at the customers discretion to insure the shipment against loss or damage. We encourage you to adequately packaged your parcel and purchase shipping insurance with parcel tracking. Trustori is not responsible for lost shipments and can not issue a refund for item(s) if the parcel does do not arrive at the store. **
QUESTIONS / CONCERNS
- If you require further information, clarification or have any special requests give us a call or send us an email.
- We can be reached by phone at:
403.253.6565 Monday - Friday 10am-5pm MST
- We can be reached by email at: